G D P R A N D T R A N S P A R E N C Y C O D E
Granborough Parish Council has taken the following steps towards GDPR compliance;
- New Office 365 onedrive account to ensure data safety
- All individuals on our contact list have given permission and confirmed that their details are correct
- New private email address; firstname.lastname@example.org
- New data retention policy implemented GPC DATA RETENTION POLICY 2018
- New data protection policy and councillor briefing GPC DATA PROTECTION POLICY 2018 GPC Councillor Briefing GDPR 2018
- New privacy notice GPC Privacy Notice 2018
To comply with the Governments transparency code for small Parish Councils, we are publishing the following information;
Expenditure Over £100
You can find details of our expenditure in the Minutes each month under the “Finance” heading.
We list all payments along with our reference, the amount, who it’s been paid to, why we are paying and where applicable the amount of VAT. This is an example;
079 £93.57 to E.on for Street Lighting, £4.46 VAT included
Year End Accounts, Annual Governance Statement and Internal Audit Report;
Available on our Finance Page.
Public Land and Buildings
The Parish Council doesn’t own any land or buildings.
We lease the small play area from the Oxford Diocese and we own the play equipment on it.
Minutes, Agenda and Meeting Papers
Please click here for Minutes, and here for Agendas.
It is our duty to publish Minutes within a month of the meeting taking place.
Agendas and associated meeting papers must be published 3 clear days before a meeting (this doesn’t not include Sundays, bank holidays, the day of publication or the day of the meeting).
Agendas and Minutes are also displayed on our notice board.
Councillor Responsibilities for 2018/19
Cllr Oakland (Chair) Devolved Services, Village Hall Trustee, Neighbourhood Planning, Play Area
Cllr Smedley (Vice Chair) Village Hall Trustee, LAF Representative, Neighbourhood Planning, Play Area
Cllr Wright LAF Representative, Play Area
Cllr Wattam MVAS, Play Area
Cllr Marchant Play Area
Cllr Barclay Play Area