To Report A Problem:

Please Email or Telephone The Clerk (details above) with the following information;

  • Road Name
  • Light Number (will be displayed on the column)
  • OR nearest House Name/Number
  • Your Contact Details

The Clerk will report the problem to E.on who will send out an engineer.
Usually the engineer can fix the light on their first visit.
This is not an instant service, it can sometimes take the engineer 5 days to attend, and they may not have the appropriate equipment to fix the light immediately.
The Council would be most grateful if you could let The Clerk know when the light has been fixed – this saves a car journey at night to check.  Thank you!

Issues We Are Aware Of: 

As far as we are aware, all lights are working properly